A furnace is a taste of the ancient feel and modern technology. Having one running in your business area will undoubtedly need a clean up every once in a while. But this is a hectic job that will demand a lot of your time.
Rather than lose your precious time trying to clean machinery as such with fewer chances of total success, just reach out to a professional furnace cleaning team. We are just that firm, and we offer such services. Here is what we do for your furnace cleaning and maintenance when you hire us:
- We start by taking out the combustion chamber door
- Then we look over the burner flames
- We vacuum the burner carefully but thoroughly
- We also vacuum the blower cavities
- We take out the entire blower and wipe it down
- We clean off the blower blade, by vacuuming and scrubbing
- Using a regular fiberglass filter, we change the furnace filters.
- We focus on the pilot and clean it out
- The flame sensor also gets a nice clean
- We also carefully wipe off the dust on the igniter surface
- We look over the drive belts to check its conditions
- Lubricating the parts is the next step.
- Resetting the dampers if need goes next
- And finally, where there are vent leaks, we seal off with duct tapes